This course is designed for those who do not know how to read the Holy Quran with their phonetics and accent
- Arabic letters and their sounds
- Recognition of the shape of the letter in the initial, medial and final positions
- Synthesis of Arabic words
- Learning how to recognize short vowels (with 2 letters, 3 letters and 4 letters), long vowels (normal madd: fattah, dammah, kasrah) and sukun
- Rules of using normal madd, extended madd and tanween
- Rules of using fattah followed by wau or yaa sakin, extended madd, shadd
- Formation of the word while properly placing the vowels on each letter, to finally forming an Arabic sentence
- Perfection of skills in independent reading of the Qur’an
Reading Quran Class (Nazira Quran)
- Learn the Holy Quran with excellent Arabic accent.
- Practical exercises with Tajweed o Qira’at.
- Special classes for elders.
- Course Duration 1 year